Sell your photographic equipment the easy way and receive the best prices.
We can sell your photographic equipment on a commission basis, all you need to do is:
1) Post or bring in your equipment
2) We inspect your equipment and provide you with a quotation
3) If you are satisfied we proceed, if not, you can have your items back (a postage charge applies - if applicable)
4) We will charge you a Commission of 20% on Standard items (Value over £100). Alternatively we can offer to pay you an agreed amount for the Item - this allows us to sell the item with more flexibility (taking part-exchanges, discounts, selling as sets with other items etc...)
5) Once the Sale is completed we will effect the payment to yourself
Under normal circumstances our charges include costs for - advertising, payment processing, telephone calls, inspection, display space, enquiries, postage to buyers, returns from buyers, tax and VAT charges, etc.
REPAIR COSTS have to be paid separately. All repairs are carried out after obtaining quotes and your permission to proceed. The cost of RETURNING GOODS to yourself has to be paid by yourself in full before despatch.
Please call for further details.
* All equipment left at our premises is fully coverd by our insurance.